Another key feature of our plugin is the ability to do automatic renewal payments for the subscription.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Hover your mouse to the "Subscriptions" option in your Dashboard.
- Click on Settings.
- On the next page, click on the Payments tab
- Our plugin has two built-in payment gateways: Stripe and Paypal. To enable them, just tick the check box besides them.
- Once done, make sure to save your changes.
Now need to enable and configure them in WooCommerce Settings.
Easy way - just click on "Settings" link near the gateway's checkbox on "Gateways" Subscriptio settings tab.
- From your Dashboard, hover through WooCommerce, then click on Settings.
- It will redirect you to the General settings. Navigate, by clicking on the Check out tab.
- After enabling the built-in payment gateway of Subscriptio, you will see additional payment options available. Which are Stripe by Subscriptio and Paypal by Subscriptio.
- Click the built-in payment options and tick the check box to enable them.
- Supply the necessary details in the fields and click on the Save changes button afterwards. Note that you will need to get the API Credentials on Stripe/PayPal site - either for sandbox or live mode.
Once activated, those payment gateways will be included as part of the payment options in the checkout page.