Newer versions of our plugins have automatic update capability built in and you don't have to worry about this provided that:
- You have active item support for this plugin
- You have enabled automatic updates on your installation by entering a Purchase Code
If that is not the case, you may need to manually update your plugin by following these steps:
- Download a new version from CodeCanyon (pick the "Installable WordPress file only" option)
- Deactivate and delete the plugin from your site (making a copy of the old version is a good idea though)
- Click Add New, Upload Plugin and upload the file that you just downloaded
- Activate the newly uploaded plugin
This process is generally safe - your settings or data will not vanish.
Alternatively, you can replace old plugin folder with a new one via FTP.