Click on the Emails menu link on the WordPress admin menu. The following list of all custom emails (both active and inactive) will be displayed:
Clicking on the Subject will take you to the email edit page.
You can hide any email list column by clicking on the Screen Options button and unchecking the checkboxes of the columns that you do not want to see in the list.
You can also execute some actions directly from the email list:
- Edit - takes to the email edit page
- Duplicate - creates a copy of email and prepends "Copy of" to the subject
- Disable - disables email (will not be sent)
- Trash - trashes email
You can filter emails by their status using the default WordPress filter filed. To filter by a particular status, you can also click on any of the status flags next to any email.
You can search emails by filling in a search field and clicking on Search Emails. Search will be performed in email subject, heading, private note and email content.
Email Edit Page
Clicking on email subject or Edit link will take you to the email edit page:
Email edit page is divided into three sections:
- General email details - set email subject, heading, private note (useful to identify email between emails with the same subject) and select if this email needs to be sent to customer, shop manager or both.
- Email content editor - default WordPress editor with rich text functionality. In addition, you can insert dynamic content macros or content blocks by clicking on Macros and Blocks at the top right corner.
- Email actions - save, trash or change email status.