Click on the Custom Emails menu link on the WordPress admin menu.
The list of custom emails (both active and inactive) will display all your emails (after you create them), for example:
Clicking on the Subject will take you to the email edit page.
You can hide any email list column by clicking on the Screen Options button and unchecking the checkboxes of the columns that you do not want to see in the list.
You can also execute some actions directly from the email list:
- Edit - takes to the email edit page
- Duplicate - creates a copy of email and prepends "Copy of" to the subject
- Disable - disables email (will not be sent)
- Trash - trashes email
- Also there you can see the private note next to the email's title.
You can filter emails by their status using the default WordPress filter filed. To filter by a particular status, you can also click on any of the status flags next to any email.
You can search emails by filling in a search field and clicking on Search Emails. Search will be performed in email subject, heading, private note and email content.
Email Edit Page
Clicking on email subject or Edit link will take you to the email edit page:
Email edit page is divided into three sections:
- General email details - set email subject, heading, private note (useful to identify email between emails with the same subject) and select if this email needs to be sent to customer, shop manager or both.
- Email content editor - default WordPress editor with rich text functionality. In addition, you can insert dynamic content macros or content blocks by clicking on Macros and Blocks at the top right corner.
- Sidebar, divided into these blocks:
- Email Actions allows save, trash or change email status.
- Recipients allows selecting the recipients (including custom email addresses).
- Attachments allows adding some file attachments to the email
- Format & Style - to select the format of the email, and whether or not it uses the default WooCommerce style.
- Private note - just a note to describe the email shortly, if needed.