Fields of type select, multiselect, checkbox and radio buttons must have one or more options for users to choose from. When one of these four field types is selected, options panel will appear.
To add a new option click on Add Option.
Each option contains the following settings:
- Label - public option label which will be displayed publicly.
- Unique Key - unique key for an option which must be unique among other option keys for the same field. This key is only used internally.
- Selected - whenever a given option needs to be preselected when a page loads.
In addition to that, if Pricing is enabled for a field, the following settings will be displayed for each option:
- Pricing Method - whether it is a fee or a discount (both could be fixed or percentage)
- Pricing Value - amount of fee or discount.