This plugin allows you to display a signup form as a popup which can dramatically increase the signup rate.
- Enable popup - displays popup with mailing list signup form as configured. You can use form conditions for more granual control.
- Form to display - select one of the forms created under tab Forms to display as a popup.
- Open delay in seconds - if set, form will be opened after a specified number of seconds counting from the complete page load.
- Display in - page types where you want the popup to be fired.
- Page frequency - popup will be displayed once in every X pages opened. Leaving blank or setting value to 1 will have the same effect.
- Time frequency in minutes - popup will be displayed once in every X minutes.
- Allow dismissing - if enabled, users will be provided with an option (a link to click) to hide the popup forever without filling in the form.
- Dismiss link text - if popup dismissing is enabled, this will be the text of the dismiss link.