WooChimp integrates WooCommerce store with MailChimp. MailChimp is an email marketing service provider. You can read more about it on their website.
When WooChimp is active, customers can be automatically added to any MailChimp mailing list on checkout. It's also possible to display an opt-in checkbox so customers can express their consent to be added to the list. This plugin comes with a standard WordPress widget that can be added to any sidebar on the webste. Widget displays a configurable newsletter signup form. This plugin also includes a shortcode that can be placed anywhere on the website (pages, posts, product description) to show a newsletter signup form.
WooChimp supports MailChimp's Ecommerce functionality. If enabled, order data will be sent to MailChimp and associated with subscribers. This allows advanced segmentation when creating email campaigns and autoresponders. Ecommerce integration also allows full campaign-to-order tracking and syncing the previous orders.
You can easily enable or disable any functonality that was described above from the administrator zone. Please refer to other sections of this documentation for more information.
- WooCommerce integration with MailChimp
- Integration status displayed on admin page
- Opt-in checkbox on checkout
- Pass any order or user property as merge tag
- Signup widget and shortcode
- All signup fields are associated with MailChimp's merge tags
- Add customers automatically
- Skip customers that have previously unsubscribed
- Multiple groups supported for each signup option
- Ecommerce data Support for current and old orders
- Advanced Campaign Targeting enabled
- Advanced Autoresponders enabled
- Campaign-to-Order Tracking
- MailChimp Webhook support (for unsubscribed users)
- Frontend fields can be changed from admin page
- Translation ready (.pot file included)
- Extremely flexible