If you use different tax rates for different products and these products happen to end up in a single order, WooCommerce PDF Invoice will do the following:
- Determine tax rate and calculate tax for each line item individually (by default WooCommerce only provides line subtotal and line tax).
- Switch table layout to a different one to display net amount, tax rate and calculated tax for each line item.
- Ignore "Display tax rows" setting completely - display all subtotals inclusive of tax and hide tax rows on the totals block (except of shipping and shipping tax).
- Using different tax rates for different products and using multiple tax rates (either compound or not) for one product together is not supported.
- If you set prices inclusive of tax, in some rare cases tax may be calculated with an error of one cent due to rounding.
- Since a lot of columns need to be displayed, in rare cases column names and values may not fit nicely into table cells. Try using abbreviations and hiding currency symbol.