On Integration page you can set up MailChimp connection and control general settings for this plugin.
In this section you can enable integration with MailChimp and set MailChimp API key.
- Enable Integration - enable or disable integration with MailChimp. This plugin will not work without active MailChimp integration so it's important to set it up correctly.
- MailChimp API key - enter your MailChimp API key. API key is required for this plugin to communicate with MailChimp servers. You can read more about it here.
These are main settings for this plugin.
- Enable Ecommerce 360 - enable or disable Ecommerce 360 functionality. If enabled, order data will be sent to MailChimp. You can read more about it here.
- Enable Webhooks - if enabled and configured, MailChimp will send this plugin instant updates about changes on your account. This is useful as it extends functionality of this plugin. For example, you can configure this plugin not to auto-subscribe user who has just manually unsubscribed from your list. You can read more about Webhooks here.
- Your Webhook URL - (only displayed when are Webhooks enabled; non-editable) Webhook must be set up on MailChimp side as well. Login to your MailChimp account, go to one of your lists, click on Settings / Webhooks and add this URL as a Callback URL for a new Webhook. You can repeat the same process for all lists that you are going to use.
This section displays current integration status and basic MailChimp account details.